Call US: 0172-4188155 | 07341141516 | 07888799525 | 07888799526

Need to talk specifics? Send us quick message and we'll contact you right back.

  • What is SDS for Canada?

    SPP Process is not applicable anymore!!
    IRCC has now officially implemented SDS (Study Direct Stream) for student VISA.
    Highlights of this program:-
    1. Minimum IELTS Requirement is 6 not less than 6.
    2. Now any DLI approved institute (College/ University) can be applied.
    3. Tuition fee for complete one year has to be paid before applying VISA.
    4. GIC account opening is now mandatory for VISA.
    5. Banks approved for GIC application: NOVA Scotia, ICICI, SBI, CIBC.
    6. Online VISA process will be fast-tracked.
    7. Students who are not eligible for SDS, can apply under General Category.

  • What are the exams needed to be cleared to study abroad?

    Universities abroad need the GRE, GMAT and IELTS/TOEFL for admission to ALL programs at the starting level. At the Bachelor’s level students need to appear for the SAT in for USA. UK universities require the IELTS / TOEFL for admissions. All leading business schools across the world need the GMAT for admissions (some of them will now accept the GRE as well).

  • Do I need a 16th year of education to study abroad?

    US and Canadian universities need students to have 16 years of undergraduate education for admission, although a few universities have waived this requirement now. It is better to pursue at least one year of a Master’s degree course and fulfill this requirement before you apply (some schools may even need the 2nd year of the Master’s degree). UK and European universities, on the other hand, follow the 15 years of undergraduate study pattern which is similar to the Indian system of education and hence don’t need a 16th year.

  • Can I work after I finish my education?

    Remember, no one can ever guarantee you jobs after you graduate. If you network well, you may get a job after you graduate. However, job prospects are better if you graduate from a well known university. If you are looking to work after you finish your education, make sure to keep networking during final year of your education.

  • What is OPT?

    The US system offers Optional Practical Training (or OPT) which allows students to work for 12 to 29 months (depending on the course) in their field of study on completion of the course. The OPT is part of the student visa (F1) itself. During the OPT period if a company would like to retain a student for full-time work, they would sponsor his/her work (H1) visa which is generally for three years. The company can then extend the work visa for an additional three years. Thus, the chance of securing a job after graduation is better in the US as compared to other countries.

  • What does it cost to study abroad?

    An average tuition fee of a US university is about US$ 25,000 per-year and average living expenses are about US$ 10,000 per-year. Average fees at UK universities is around 15,000 pounds per-year and average fees at Canadian universities is around CA$ 20,000 per year. Fees will vary from university to university and country to country, hence you must check with each university individually for their fee structure. Fees for MBA courses may be higher.

  • What loans and scholarships from India can I get to study abroad?

    Students, who are financially weak but keen on studying abroad, can avail of funding resources such as need based grants from universities, grants from trusts, and bank loans. Remember, not every university gives financial aid and hence you should check the financial aid regulations before you apply to universities.
    For loans, most Indian banks now provide up to 20 lakh education loan and some state banks will offer you a certain amount of the loan (generally 7.5 lakh) without any collateral or security and offer good interest rates as well. Please contact individual banks to get an idea. Having said this, it is best to plan your finances well, before you make any decision.

  • Do universities abroad offer scholarships?

    Scholarships are competitive and awarded to the most deserving students. At the graduate level you can get funding in the form of graduate assistantships where you work or research with professors. In exchange you will get your entire tuition fees waived, and get a monthly stipend to cover your living expenses. Naturally, such awards are very competitive. Universities abroad consider various factors such as previous academics, entrance test scores, work experience, application documents and so on while assessing an application for admission and scholarships; hence, it is imperative to have a well-rounded outstanding profile before you apply. Such awards are available generally at the Master’s level only.

  • Can I do an MBA without work experience?

    MBA is a broader, practical-oriented degree covering all aspects of a business (marketing, finance, human resources, operations) and then, allowing you to specialize in your desired major. Leading business schools worldwide need the GMAT and TOEFL / IELTS for admission in addition to full-time work experience of at least two years. Hence, if you are keen on pursuing your MBA, try to gain good work-experience after your Bachelor’s and strengthen your profile, which will boost your chances of admission in a good B-school. You should not attempt an MBA without having full-time work experience. Although you may find some Universities who admit the students without Work Permit.

  • What are the SAT subject tests? How are they different from SAT?

    Most top ranked US schools will require the SAT subject tests along with the SAT. The SAT has three sections – Math, Writing and Critical Reading; the total test score is 2400 points. The SAT II has various subject tests, the most common ones being Math IC, Math IIC, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (each one is out of 800 points). Students generally choose 2 or 3 SAT II subject tests. A score of 2000 and above is considered as a good score in SAT.

  • What is the GRE Computer Science subject test?

    Some top US universities will need students to appear for the GRE Subject test in Computer Science. This is a test which will test your Computer Science knowledge.

  • Where can I get information on studying in Germany?

    For studying in Germany, You can also contact the university directly and request them to put you in touch with international students currently studying with them, so that you can learn more from their experiences.

  • Is the IELTS and the TOEFL the same?

    Both TOEFL and IELTS are English proficiency tests required to be taken by all international students. Both the exams have speaking, reading, writing and listening sections. However, US universities prefer the TOEFL whereas Canadian and UK universities prefer IELTS.

  • What does the admission committee look for while granting admissions?

    Universities abroad consider various factors such as previous academics, entrance test scores, work experience, application documents and so on while assessing an application for admission and scholarships; hence, it is imperative to have a well rounded profile.

  • How do I apply for an undergraduate course for UK universities?

    Undergraduate applications to UK universities are fairly simple. UK universities generally do not require any supporting documents to be sent to them at the time of application. You will be required to enter your marks on the UCAS form itself as well as upload a letter of recommendation from a teacher and a personal statement. Once a university has accepted you, you may be required to forward the final transcripts and financial documents while accepting your offer of admission.

  • How difficult is to get a visa to study abroad?

    For the student visa, as long as you have an admission offer from an accredited university and are able to show sufficient funds to cover your education and living, it should not be a problem. Just be honest when you apply for your visa.

  • How much money does RBI allow for study abroad?

    The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) allows students to take up to US$ 100,000 for their education abroad. In some cases, the RBI may allow a higher limit if the course so demands it.

  • How do I pay my university fees?

    You can make the payment of your tuition fees through wire transfer. For this, you will need your university bank account information. Alternatively, you can also make a demand draft of the amount and carry it with you. The wire transfer is the preferred method of paying fees.